To all customers,
At H L Smith Transmissions, we take the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers very seriously, and with the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus, we consider it our duty to keep you updated as to the steps we are taking to ensure employee and customer safety whilst maintaining business continuity. We are fortunate to be able to off all of our usual services and products as we normally do.
The measures we are taking include:
- Making hand sanitisation products available to all staff & customers.
- Providing all staff with the latest guidance on preventing the spread of the virus.
- Providing staff with the latest information regarding the symptoms of the virus and the actions they should follow should they display any of those symptoms.
- Following isolation guidance to cover different scenarios such as staff showing symptoms, or having had exposure to someone confirmed with the illness, or having been confirmed as having the illness.
- Having a procedure in place to notify our customers if any of our staff are confirmed as having the illness and have come into contact with any customers members of staff. Similarly, we require our customers to notify us if a member of their staff has been confirmed as having the virus and comes into contact with any members of our staff.
We are confident that the robust measures we are taking can help prevent the spread of Coronavirus whilst ensuring business continuity.
Assuring you of our best endeavours, at all times.